If you want an iPhone upgrade but still want to stick to a budget, then the Apple iPhone SE 2020 is an ideal choice.
Just like any other iPhone, the SE is a good investment if you’re looking for a phone that will last you a few years. And you want decent battery life, a great camera and good performance.
Apple iPhone SE 2020 Prices: $349+
You can get the Apple iPhone SE 2020 for as low as $349. Depending on the wireless company and deals available, you may even be able to find it cheaper.
Even at $240 or $399 It’s one of the lowest-priced iPhones Apple has ever made. And it does this without compromising on the quality and performance.
iPhone SE 2020 Specs and Features You’ll Love
- Display: 4.7-inch HD IPS LCD Display, 16:9 Aspect Ratio / Scratch Resistant Glass
- Resolution: 750 x 1334 pixels, 326 ppi
- Operating System: iOS 14
- Chip: A13 Bionic
- RAM: 3 GB
- CPU & GPU: Hexa Core CPU, Quad Core Apple GPU
- Rear Camera: 12 MP f/1.8 Aperture, PDAF OIS
- Front Camera: 7 MP f/2.2 Aperture
- Sim Card: eSIM + Nano
- Storage: Available in 64 GB, 128 GB or 256 GB
- Supported Networks: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE, & GPRS Networks
- NFC: Yes
- Battery: 1821 mAh Li-Po Battery
- Biometrics: Fingerprint Sensor
- Color: Available in Black, Red & White
- Dimensions: 138.4 mm x 67.3 mm x 7.3 mm
- Material: 1P67 Water & Dust Resistant Glass Front & Back with Aluminum Frame
The iPhone SE 2020 is more lightweight compared to the recent models (iPhone 11 range – iPhone 12 with the exception of iPhone 12 mini.) It basically has the same design as the iPhone 8, but its chipset and performance has notably been improved.
What Others Are Saying about the iPhone SE 2020
People are loving the iPhone SE for its budget-friendly price, the improvements on the chipset and the ultra lightweight frame. However, there are also downsides to the 2020 version of the SEO. It’s battery life is not the best. And much of the technology is the same as the old iPhone 8, which could be improved.