The Note family of phones has long been a popular one for Samsung. Their latest version is the Samsung Note 20. And it does not disappoint.
This is one powerful phone. It’s like having a PC in your pocket! With a great screen, super fast charging and the S Pen, this is an excellent phone for business people and gamers alike. Let’s dig in and take a closer look at this impressive smartphone.
Samsung Note 20 Prices: $749.99+
The Samsung Note 20 is an expensive phone. The 5G version cost $1000 on its release in August of 2020. The Note 20 Ultra 5G cost $1,300.
However, you can often find better deals through wireless carriers or online retailers. There are refurbished ones selling for around $500 on ebay and new ones for as low as $749.
Samsung Note 10 Specs and Features You’ll Love
- Display: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~393 ppi density)
- Operating System: Android
- Chip: Exynos 990 (7 nm+) – Global
- Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 5G+ (7 nm+) – USA
- RAM: 8GB
- CPU & GPU: CPU Octa-core (2×2.73 GHz Mongoose M5 & 2×2.50 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) – Global Octa-core (1×3.0 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 585) – USA, GPU Mali-G77 MP11 – Global Adreno 650 – USA
- Rear Camera: 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.76″, 1.8µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
- 64 MP, f/2.0, 27mm (telephoto), 1/1.72″, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS, 3x hybrid zoom
- 12 MP, f/2.2, 120˚, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm
- Front Camera: 10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/3.2″, 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF
- Sim Card: Single SIM (Nano-SIM and/or eSIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Storage: Internal 256GB
- Supported Networks: 4G 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 32, 38, 39, 40, 41, 66, 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, CDMA2000 1xEV-DO – USA, 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only), CDMA 800 / 1900
- NFC: Yes
- Battery: 4300mAh Li-Ion
- Biometrics: Fingerprint
- Color: Available in Mystic Green, Mystic Bronze, Mystic Gray, Mystic Red, Mystic Blue
- Dimensions: 161.6 x 75.2 x 8.3 mm
- Materials: Glass front Gorilla Glass 5, reinforced polycarbonate
The Samsung Note 20 has a feature that allows you to link your phone to a Windows 10 PC. It is also a great phone for gaming and it has a director-grade 8K video camera. And it also features an S pen you can use to make notes, draw and more.
What Others Are Saying about this Smartphone
There are people who absolutely love this phone. Specifically the camera, S Pen and big screen get a lot of positive feedback. Many like how fast this phone is too.
That said, there are a number of people who are not too happy with the phone. Many think the Note 20 is too expensive for what it is and it is better to wait for them to get discounted. There are also complaints about the phone being slow, buggy and that they have trouble with dropped calls.