Equipped with a maximum memory capacity of up to 512 GB and a 5nm processor onboard, the Samsung Galaxy S21 delivers you the fastest chip ever in a Galaxy. What this means for you is smooth multitasking when using this awesome phone!
As a result, this Samsung release is one to get excited about.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Pricing: From $515
The Samsung Galaxy S21 5G 128GB costs $799 while the S21+ is $200 more expensive and the S21 ultra costs $1,199. However, the standard version is now available online for around $515.
Depending on your carrier, you may be able to find better deals on this phone.
Samsung S21 Features You’ll Love
- Display: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~421 ppi density)
- Operating System: Android
- Chip: Exynos 2100 (5 nm) – International, Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm) – USA/China
- RAM: 8GB
- CPU & GPU: CPU Octa-core (1×2.9 GHz Cortex-X1 & 3×2.80 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.2 GHz Cortex-A55) – International Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680) – USA/China, GPU Mali-G78 MP14 – International Adreno 660 – USA/China
- Rear Camera: 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.76″, 1.8µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS64 MP, f/2.0, 29mm (telephoto), 1/1.72″, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS, 1.1x optical zoom, 3x hybrid zoom 12 MP, f/2.2, 13mm, 120˚ (ultrawide), 1/2.55″ 1.4µm, Super Steady video
- Front Camera: 10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/3.24″, 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF
- Sim Card: Single SIM (Nano-SIM and/or eSIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM and/or eSIM, dual stand-by)
- Storage: Internal 128GB, 256GB, 512GB
- Supported Networks: 5G 2, 5, 25, 41, 66, 71, 260, 261 SA/NSA/Sub6/mmWave – SM-G991U1, 4G 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 30, 38, 39, 40, 41, 46, 48, 66, 71 – SM-G991U1, 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 CDMA2000 1xEV-DO, 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (Dual SIM model only)
- NFC: Yes
- Battery: 4000mAh Li-Ion
- Biometrics: Fingerprint
- Color: Available in Phantom Gray, Phantom White, Phantom Violet, Phantom Pink
- Dimensions: 151.7 x 71.2 x 7.9 mm
- Materials: Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), plastic back, aluminum frame
The Samsung Galaxy S21 is equipped with cameras that have 8k resolution, which ensures a high level of photo and video clarity. It is built with Gorilla Glass Victus which makes the phone as durable as possible, resilient to most scratches and falls.
What Others Are Saying About this Smart Phone
While the Samsung Galaxy S21 isn’t necessarily the top contender of all premium smartphones out there. But it is recommended to anyone looking for a smaller, more compact smartphone than other Androids on the market, with its 6.2-inch screen.
Additionally, many customers raved about its reliable battery life, and camera features.
It is ultimately a solid phone, with an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars on major retail sites.