The release of the Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max in 2019 made waves all over the world. However, that’s to be expected with every iPhone release.
So what makes the iPhone 11 Pro Max different? Does it live up to the hype. And, a few years later, is it still worth considering this phone?
Let’s find out.
Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max Prices: From the low $600s
When it was first released in 2019, the iPhone 11 Pro Max came with a hefty $1,099 price tag. And that’s just the starting price. When the iPhone 12 range was released, Apple stopped selling the iPhone 11 range directly from their stores.
However, you can still get the iPhone 11 Pro Max. Apple sells them on their website refurbished for as low as $850. But you can find them cheaper from other providers. We’ve found them as low as $600 from major retailers.
You can still find some new ones from some providers. Pricing depends on your provider and any deals, but generally they cost around $1000. So it’s still one of the priciest iPhones, regardless of the price drop.
iPhone 11 Pro Max Specs and Features You’ll Love
- Display: 6.5-inch FHD + OLED Display with Scratch Resistant Glass
- Resolution: 1242 x 2688 pixels, 458 ppi, 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio and Notch
- Dimensions: 158 x 77.8 x 8.1 mm
- Operating System: iOS13
- RAM: 6 GB
- Chipset: Apple A13 Bionic Chip
- Rear Cameras: 12 Megapixels Main Camera (f/1.8 Aperture, PDAF, OIS), 12 MegaPixels Ultra-wide (f/2.4 Aperture, 120° Field of View), 12 MegaPixels Telephoto (f/2.0 Aperture, PDAF, OIS, 2x Optical Zoom), Quad LED Flash, 4K 60fps Video Recording and Night Mode
- Front Camera: 12 MegaPixels (f/2.2 Aperture) with Screen Flash
- Memory Storage: Available in 64GB, 256GB, and 512GB
- Networks: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Biometrics: Face Recognition
- Battery: 3500 mAh Li-ion Battery (Non-removable) / 18W Fast Charging
- Materials: Glass Front & Back with Stainless Steel Frame (IP68 Water & Dust Resistant)
You can get the iPhone 11 Pro Max in different colors such as Space Gray, Midnight Green, Silver and Gold. It also features different sensors such as a Gyroscope, Compass, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor and Accelerometer.
Additionally, the 11 Pro Max comes with improved, powerful speakers and an upgraded processor to accommodate the upgrades to the camera.
What Others are Saying About This Smartphone
During its initial release, the iPhone 11 Pro Max received some mixed reception. Some were not too happy with its hefty price tag. And without too many updates on the design and innovation, people were questioning whether it’s worth the price. Of course, the price has dropped since its release.
Despite that, the iPhone 11 Pro Max remains to be one of the most powerful phones Apple has ever created. The enhanced battery life, the powerful performance and the upgrades on the camera are reason enough to fall in love with this phone.